cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish secure connection with Zoom

Gagan
Listener

Hi Team,

One of my user in office facing issue while joining Zoom meeting "Unable to establish secure connection with Zoom"

Screen shot is attached. Any idea what we can do in this case. Have already tried reinstalling ZOOM app and User had tried different internet service provider for connecting Zoom meetings

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Gagan
Listener

Hi All,

I am able to fix this by login to Zoom online portal. 

Under profile setting look for  Calendar and Contacts Integration. Deleted the exiting integration setting and configured as per my company stand again by choosing O365 option. 

View solution in original post

georgieg
Listener

*I was able to fix this issue - through contacting them by email. It worked on my Mac. Hope this helps someone.

*Open the Zoom desktop application.

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46

Success for me as well. 

imkbgeorge
Listener

SUCCESS! I am not sure what mix of actions prior to a full shutdown (I completed all recommended) worked, but the full shutdown and restart finally cured it!

kFnNeKYgTv8qGYf
Listener

I solved this by doing everything I saw listed in this thread then resetting. So I first went into the calendar integration and took it off of any calendar connection. Then I deleted Zoom and reinstalled it. Then I restarted my computer. That was really frustrating, though.

kd1882
Listener

I'm on a Mac.  This solution did not work for me.  I am an individual.  I tried to connect via google, but google blocked the attempt to connect.

Tania5
Listener

Hi Team,

One of my user in office facing issue while joining Zoom meeting "Unable to establish secure connection with Zoom"

Screen shot is attached. Any idea what we can do in this case. Have already tried reinstalling ZOOM app and User had tried different internet service provider for connecting Zoom meetings

kd1882
Listener

Shortly after I reported the problem to zoom, I was asked by them to update my zoom room client.  It worked fine after that with no more error messages. (I had updated several times before that with no change.)  Are they using a laptop, phone, or a tablet?  I was having problems on my mac pro and not on my P.C.  If it is a tablet or a phone, there may be some issues not addressed. I've not heard of anyone still having this problem. 
If you are still having problems, report it to Zoom via Contact Us.  They were very responsive.

RaptonMk2
Listener

The best thing I can come up with to temporarily fix it (I'm a Windows ten user) is by going to your taskbar, and looking at your far left you see an up arrow which looks like a ^ but bigger. When you click on that icon it shows you some small icons. Look through the icons until you find the zoom icon. Right-click on the icon and look at the bottom of the list where it says "Exit". click that and it will sign you out of Zoom and close it. I'm sorry that the answer is a paragraph long and I'm sorry that this is the best that I can come up with.