cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translated Captions

Toddeo
Listener

I am using translated captions and have them correctly set up in the Account level as Zoom has advised.  However, there is no Translated Captions option in my User settings and I cannot figure out why this is taking place.  Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Toddeo 

What type of account are you on: Badic, Pro, Business, Education, etc.  it makes s difference in the setup. 

This Zoom Support article might help:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6643133682957-Enabling-and-configuring-translated-captions 

Let me know if you still need assistance. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Toddeo
Listener

Using a pro account.  We were able to enable the translated captions from the article you referenced at the Account level, but the settings were not available at the User level.  Seems strange it would not work after purchasing the Translated Captions Add On.  Any other thoughts as the Translated Captions will not work at this point.  Thank you

Ray_Harwood

@Toddeo, for Pro, the license is for a single user, and must be assigned to the designated user – similar to assigning any other add-on like Webinars – before the option shows up at the user level. My account (also Pro):

Ray_Harwood_0-1683591352634.jpeg

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !