cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout error when joining via browser

ErasmusT
Listener

Hi there,

I'm facing an issue and I don't know how to solve it. I use the WordPress plugin Video Conference with Zoom as a bridge between my zoom account and my website so I can have my meetings on my website. The plugin is linked to my site via a JWT app. 

The issue is, whenever people try to join the meeting via browser, some of them managed to access the waiting room and then the meetings while others face the issue "Join meeting timeout, fail to join the meeting" and I don't know how to solve it.

The plugin support says to contact you because it's an issue on your end.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ErasmusT, I am sorry I missed this! Are you still having issues with this? If so, please let me know and I will do my best to find you an expert. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

hi @Cara i am facing similar issue . any help is appreciated .

Alejandrogd20
Listener

Did you manage to resolve the problem? We are experiencing it on our website as well. We would greatly appreciate it if you could help us.

known-universe
Listener

We are having the same problem. I'm using Zoom on a WordPress site that uses the JWT app. I'm the system admin and several users are complaining about this. I know that JWT is going away in September, but it should be working right now. Any help to get my users back on track would be helpful.