cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Chat Message to All Co-hosts

sdhunt
Listener

I had thought that the Chat setting "Participant Can Chat With: Host and co-hosts" would mean that a chat message would be visible to the host and all the co-hosts.

But I'm finding it seems just to allow participants to message a host or co-host directly. Is there any way around this?

I was really hoping all our co-hosts would see any message coming in from our participants.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

mkuper
Listener

I had the same issue. We had a town hall meeting with 300 staff members and wanted  to use the chat as a way for staff to submit questions. I selected this option only co-hosts and hosts to see the chats  but I was told by staff people couldnt enter chats at all saying they didn't have permissions to do this.  I wish they would implement a Q&A feature in the meeting like they did for webinar. 

EMCCO
Listener

I seem to remember that co-hosts all received the chat messages to hosts/co-hosts (except direct messages) at once.  Now, meeting participants have to choose a co-host to send the message to.  Is there a way to have messages go to all co-hosts at once, say, in the case of a Q and A session?  Thanks for any assistance that be provided. 

siraju123
Listener

I also had the same issue