cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling 2 meetings at the same time - notification

MG18
Listener

Hey,

We figured out it is possible to schedule 2 meetings at the same time but how do we get a notification on this?

Actually we would like to block this feature as we're not able to follow the double handling.

Any thoughts on how to do this please?

Or maybe get email notification if 2 meetings are scheduled at the same time/day?

Thanks for your help!

6 REPLIES 6

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

hi, MG18

You can't do that.

For example, if a meeting you have scheduled finishes early and you try to schedule another meeting, it will be blocked and you will not be able to host the new meeting.

Hey,

I don't want to do it that's the point. how can i make sure i don't schedule a meeting at the same time? if there anyway to block the functionality or to get a notification pls?

Ohkawa

Is the problem you're having that it's difficult to see that you have a double schedule?

How about creating a dedicated calendar for your Zoom schedule and linking it to the relevant account?

Some of our users have had the same problem.
But we couldn't solve it because our company doesn't allow calendar integration. (>_<)

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MG18 

Unfortunately, there is no way to block that or provide a notification about a double-booking. As @Ohkawa suggested, using a scheduler extension or plugin to schedule meetings directly in a calendar would help your users realize and avoid a double-booking. 

MG18
Listener

Thanks to all! I'll take this solution with me then 🙂

chana5555
Listener

What solution? We are a very small company but have people all over the globe and if someone in China books a meeting, and someone in Switzerland books a meeting at the same time, there is no notification that there are two meetings booked at once.  So when the host in Switzerland tries to start the meeting, they can't because there's another meeting in progress. This is very frustrating. If you found a solution, please share.