cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording retention

of
Listener

Am I correct in my understanding that recordings are kept in the cloud as long as I have a paid account (unless I have a setting for automatic deletion after a certain time frame)?  I have been under the impression that this is the case, however, someone that recently signed up for zoom is telling me that recordings will only stay in the cloud for 30 days.  Please confirm.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @of 

Cloud recordings will remain on your account as long as you continue to be a paid user. I am not aware of any such 30-day limitations. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @of 

Cloud recordings will remain on your account as long as you continue to be a paid user. I am not aware of any such 30-day limitations. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hi Bort, Can you please confirm if cloud recordings of Zoom Phone can be retained for 30+ more days? and also can we divide recordings in multiple folders?

Bort

Hi @Shivanshm 

Unfortunately, I am not very knowledgable about how Zoom Phone recordings are handled, but I can address the 2nd question. 
No, recordings are grouped by the session they were created in. You cannot move them to or combine them with other sessions. 

Hi, Is there a cloud storage limit for call recordings?