cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording is not saved

royadavar
Listener

Hi,
I had an important meeting (I was invited as a co-host), and I recorded the session locally, but unfortunately it did not create the recording file after the meeting, and I could not find the it anywhere. I  appreciate your help.
Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @royadavar thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! When you did the recording do you know if it was a cloud recording or local recording? If it was a cloud recording you can find the recording in your Zoom web portal, after the recording has been processed. This is typically done within an hour or two but sometimes can take a little longer depending on how busy Zoom users are and how many recordings our cloud is processing at the same time 😀

If you performed a local recording, you can see where Zoom stores that file on your computer if you look in Zoom Settings, under the "Recording" tab

jeremyjustin_0-1643410129099.jpeg

Keep in mind for local recordings, your computer does the processing after the meeting vs. the Zoom cloud. Processing will take time and you should leave your computer on and running so that this action can take place. 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!