cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording in speaker mode

deramojd
Listener

I would like to record meeting with one other person. I usually record in speaker view, primarily because it forces me to look at the camera at the same time as the person. In Gallery, I have a tendency to look at the person and not the camera.

Is there a way to record in speaker view but have both people on the screen at all times in the recording? Is it possible to do that with more than two people? Please let me know.

joe D'Eramo

2 REPLIES 2

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi deramojd!

Yes, it is possible to get different types of views in the cloud recording, even though you are using only one during the live session. You configure this in your zoom user portal (www.zoom.us) enter with your credentials, enter "settings", then "recording" and in the "cloud recording" section you can choose all types of different views you want to get in the recording.

Wences

willjoe2442
Participant

Only one screen is recorded the entire time. If the host is the only sharing video, the recorded format will default to Speaker view with a shared screen. Participants who do not have cameras turned on will not be recorded.

Regards,

Will