cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording for Immersive View

Dian
Listener

anyone knows how i can record session with immersive view? no option for cloud or local recording. any suggestion?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

domlau
Listener

Looks like local recording is enabled now!  (5th paragraph) https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060220511-Immersive-View

Before this was enabled, I would use OBS to screen capture the immersive view.  Time to go test out the new feature now...

View solution in original post

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Dian, according to @domlau response, currently, only local recording of Immersive Views is supported stated in the Knowledge Base article. For cloud recording Immersive Views, you can submit this feature request to zoom.us/feed. 😄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Adanna_Zoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Recording of immersive view is not yet supported. recordings will appear as Gallery or speaker view dependant on what was used before enabling immersive view.

You are saying that if i am on speaker view, i should be able to record immersive view as is? i'll give it a try. Thank you. 

Casey
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Zoom does not support recording immersive views. It's currently under the feature request list.

domlau
Listener

Looks like local recording is enabled now!  (5th paragraph) https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060220511-Immersive-View

Before this was enabled, I would use OBS to screen capture the immersive view.  Time to go test out the new feature now...

It works!!!  You'll need to update your client to the latest release version 5.7.3 (745).

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Dian, according to @domlau response, currently, only local recording of Immersive Views is supported stated in the Knowledge Base article. For cloud recording Immersive Views, you can submit this feature request to zoom.us/feed. 😄

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Tried it! Finally.  🙂

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Whoop! Whoop! @Dian! 🎉🙌

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

bigdaddyjackson
Listener

I am super confused.  From what I can see, you all are saying that I will see all presenters in immersion view if I record to my personal hard drive vs recording to the cloud?  Is that correct?

Bort

Correct, only local recordings of immersive view are supported. Cloud recordings do not yet capture immersive view.