cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Airheart
Listener

I wonder why my Apple devices don’t remember my username and password for Zoom. Most apps do, but in Zoom, when i was logged out i always have to fill in these two. Normally they are in icloud keychain and i can fill them in with touch-id. 

12 REPLIES 12

ekgolds
Listener

I Have the same problem.  I wonder if this stated with Monterey. Key chain works for everything else.

WendyH
Listener

Zoom used to support Keychain Access filling in the password but removed this function. I have submitted a ticket today asking them to support this function again.

indie
Listener

have zoom responded to this? I have the same problem!

vs3
Listener

Any update on this?

Toneweaver
Listener

Exactly same problem here, so far no solution. 

jb54
Listener

Since this issue doesn't seem to have been resolved for over a year, is there a way to escalate the ticket to get someone's attention? 

kraziejane
Listener

Ditto same issue here. It''s stressful when you are late to join a zoom meeting, only to realize Keychain isnt going to fill in the password, and oh darn what is my password? Now I have to do a password reset and that takes two minutes...oops sorry I am late!

Actually Keychain does remember the password - it's the auto-fill function that doesn't work. So you can open Keychain and search for zoom rather then have to reset. It's quicker - but I agree it's a pain having to do it without auto-fill.

suawsac
Listener

It is a real pain, especially for those of us who have to switch between Zoom accounts, one for work, one for each of two community organizations, oh and then the personal account.  Im always going back into password keeper to retrieve a password.  It only seems to be the desktop app where this does not work.  If you sign into zoom using your browser, it will fill in, but then you don't have your meeting listings and other app features.  It also works if you sign in on your iPhone, but if you're running the meeting iPhone is certainly not ideal come on Zoom!  I'm going to see if I can get them to respond.

Trustee
Listener

Have there been any developments on this issue since last summer?  It’s very disappointing that Zoom is ignoring this incredibly reasonable request.

Anybody listening over there at Zoom?

fusman
Listener

Is there an update on this?

WendyH
Listener

No, there has been no update and no progress on this issue.