cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participant Video Panels Distorted and Shrunken

alewis401
Listener

I am using Zoom 5.17.11 on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. In meetings with multiple participants, when in gallery view, the displays for the individual participants are totally distorted on my screen and shrunken to the upper left so that I can't see their faces at all. This is only happening for my display and not others on the call. My camera is working, as the videos look normal when someone comes into speaker view, or when I use other apps. So it seems like an issue within Zoom itself. Anyone know how to fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

riverasil
Listener

I have te same problem! Did you solve it?

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello @alewis401 @riverasil ,

Is this occurring when accessing the meeting via the Zoom app or accessing the meeting via the web?

Keep me updated!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Cathedral26
Listener

Same issue for me

Hi @Cathedral26, thank you for letting us know. Our engineering team is taking a look at this and I will update you as soon as I know more!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I don't know why or how but the issue resolved itself for me. If I remember, some kind of command prompt windows randomly popped up when I was in a meeting still having the issue, then the command prompt windows disappeared and then the meeting windows were restored to normal size and it has been working since then. I was also trying to update Zoom and restart computer but it didn't seem to help (maybe it eventually helped?). Still not sure what happened but thankful that the issue worked itself out somehow for me...

That's great to hear, @alewis401! Thank you for the update. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team