cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participant List

AmyFrederick
Listener

How does one obtain a post-meeting participant list?  I am a licensed user and was the meeting host.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi AmyFrederick,

As a licensed user, you have access to reports. For a list of meeting participants, in the Zoom portal, go to Reports > Usage. Find your meeting then click the participant count. This will show you a list of meeting participants, including join and leave times. You can then export that list as a CSV.

However, if you are an admin, you will find this in Account Management > Reports > Usage Reports > Active Hosts.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

View solution in original post

Ahh! I just found it under:

• Account Management>Reports>Usage Reports>Active Hosts 

Then click on the number of participants to get a list.

Cheers

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

vescamilla

Hi AmyFrederick,

As a licensed user, you have access to reports. For a list of meeting participants, in the Zoom portal, go to Reports > Usage. Find your meeting then click the participant count. This will show you a list of meeting participants, including join and leave times. You can then export that list as a CSV.

However, if you are an admin, you will find this in Account Management > Reports > Usage Reports > Active Hosts.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

Perfect.  You're awesome.  Thanks so much.

Good morning, ¿is there any way of knowing from which gmail or phone, laptop etc they have joined the meeting? I have the report but it doesn't have that information. I am having a problem with someone bothering twice and although I didn't let him in the second time, I would like to know who he is. Thank you.

Hi, I found the participant reports, but it looks like only a total is available. Is there anyway to get a list of the names of each participant, aside from skimming the recording?

Bort

If you've found the participant report, the total number of participants should be clickable, which will open the full list of participants that joined, including their names, their emails (if signed-in to a Zoom account) and when they joined and left. 

Is there a way to do this in a single step across multiple recordings rather than having to go one by one?

If I wasn't yet a licensed user (I assume that means a subscription more than basic?) and I had a meeting, can I get my past participants in 2/13/22 meeting retro?

Bort

Unfortunately, only meetings you've hosted as a Licensed user (a paid user type) have reporting available. If it was scheduled before you were licensed, but hosted after the license, then you should have reporting, but scheduling and hosting before the license will have no reporting available. 

Has this changed?  I've gone to the Account Management -> Reports - >Meeting Report but my meeting isn't listed (it was yesterday, so should be enough time).  I am a Paid user and was the Meeting Host.

Also - does the Partiicpant list show if they left on their own or were removed from the meeting?

Thanks

I have the same question? Has this reporting functionality been removed?

Ahh! I just found it under:

• Account Management>Reports>Usage Reports>Active Hosts 

Then click on the number of participants to get a list.

Cheers

Thank you so much for this! It's EXACTLY what I needed. It was EXTREMEMLY hard to find the answer to this!

Where is reports, on the portal? Mine doesn't show a title Reports?? Need to see who is participating 

My portal provides no "Reports" option. Where do I find it?

Is it possible for me to get a list of participants for a meeting in which I was just a participant and not a host?

Bort

You would need to contact the host of the meeting to get that info. 

when I click on participant count it is not showing the list of participant names, is there another way to get the list?  I am the owner and host of the meeting

+1, we found that we can obtain combined participant lists across multiple Zoom meetings to avoid having to manually go through each meeting's report using Salepager, We are also able to combine registration and attendance reports to get a complete picture of attendance.

This NO LONGER WORKS, after the recent portal "upgrade"! Where are the participants lists?

We have an individual identifying\ themselves only with a string of numbers. No one in the admin staff knows who the individual is. How do we identify the individual?

51m0n
Listener

Is this still the case? I am a licensed user but do not see the 'Reports' option.

This is much harder to find after the latest "upgrade".  Go to Account Management > Reports > Usage Reports > Active Hosts. Find your meeting in the list. There is a link under the Participants column where you can customize and download your Participants list. 

Hello! any idea if the Zoom reports allow us to export titles of the meeting participants as well? I don't see a column for the "participant title" but is that something that Zoom can activate?

I have an enterprise license.

Thanks much!

How can I also have the list of participants in the waiting room? 

Balor2688
Listener

As a licensed Zoom user and the meeting host, you can obtain a post-meeting participant list through the Zoom web portal. Here's how:

1. Sign In to Zoom: Go to the Zoom website and sign in to your Zoom account using your credentials.

2. Access Meeting Reports:

• Once logged in, navigate to the "Reports" section on the left-hand side menu.
    • Click on "Usage Reports" from the dropdown menu.
  3. Select Meeting Report:

• In the "Usage Reports" section, you'll see a list of meetings you've hosted.
    • Find the meeting for which you want to obtain the participant list and click on it.
  4. View Participant List:

• Within the meeting report, you should see various details, including participant information.
    • Look for options like "Participants," "Attendees," or "Participant Report" to access the list of attendees who joined the meeting.
    • You may have the option to export this list as a CSV file for further analysis or record-keeping purposes.
  5. Review and Download:

• Review the participant list to see who attended the meeting.
    • If needed, download the participant list or take any necessary actions based on the information provided.

By following these steps, you should be able to access the post-meeting participant list for your Zoom meetings as the licensed user and host.