cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Add-in: Recurring Meetings Stored Under Recurring and Not the Dates

MH2_TR
Listener

Whenever I schedule a recurring meeting in Outlook via the add-in, it does not get listed with all the other meetings that were directly created in the web portal under the specified dates and times. Instead, it just shows up in a Recurring category.  I ran a few tests setting the recurrence in various ways.  See below.

MH2_TR_1-1668718853367.png

Additionally, when I edit the meeting, I see that it says there is no fixed time  and end date even though I chose a very specific date range or specific days, times, and duration for the meetings.  Everything looks fine on the Outlook calendar, but it doesn't seem to translate to Zoom with the proper fields in place.  Has anyone else experienced this?

MH2_TR_2-1668718897182.png

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MH2_TR I am sorry I missed your post! Are you still having issues with this? If so, please let me know and I will do my best to assist. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Greeting CarlaA,

I haven't tested since my initial test.   So, I still don't have a good answer.  I expected meetings initiated via the calendar add-in would also split out into separate days like meetings that are are created directly in the web portal.  But they didn't.  Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
Mark