cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Registration Flow - major issues

KABolton
Listener

Has anyone else experienced major registration issues after having the new registration flow enabled? 

The new flow was enabled on my account yesterday and it resulted in nothing but a bumble of issues with my students not being able to access my classes this morning. Incredibly frustrating!!! At this point I've submitted an urgent ticket request to hopefully have this resolved. Bare minimum, I'm asking for the new flow to be removed from my account for the time being. 

What a frustrating morning to say the least. 😞 

5 REPLIES 5

allisonr
Listener

I am curious to know if this was resolved?  

KABolton
Listener

Hi! The resolution was to have the new registration flow removed from my account. Going forward when this upgrade is imposed on all accounts later this year, I'm hoping Zoom will have solved all the issues by then. 

It will be mandatory on July 1.  I was searching to see if anyone else is negatively impacted by the change and saw your post.   My company is losing functionality when this becomes mandatory.

I appreciate your response!

schultzr
Listener

Same. Joining meetings will be come extremely difficult for a number of my members. I do not like this new feature.

jduf835
Listener

The problem is in the zoom I think because on some cases it works like I was using the adobe illustrator where I did not experience any problem while meeting kindly help us about it.