Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor screen view

Jageneroso
Listener

Can't get full screen on monitor.  Window is reduced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jageneroso I don't believe we have an adjustment to your window when starting the zoom client itself only while in-meetings (General  > Enter full screen when starting or joining a meeting) and share screen adjustments (share screen > window size when screen sharing), unless you adjusted the window settings e.g. for mac. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.55.32 PM.png

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jageneroso I don't believe we have an adjustment to your window when starting the zoom client itself only while in-meetings (General  > Enter full screen when starting or joining a meeting) and share screen adjustments (share screen > window size when screen sharing), unless you adjusted the window settings e.g. for mac. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.55.32 PM.png

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

• I did a software update and it took care of the problem.  
    Thank you!

Kabir
Listener

I have the same problem on Windows 10. Before the December 20 Zoom update, my "full screen" display was truly full screen, with the meeting controls disappearing unless I moved the cursor or there was active chat. Now I have black bars on both sides of the image, and the meeting controls are always in view. How can I get back to the true full screen?

I did a software update and it took care of the problem.