cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings are all gone, cant create new ones, cant join others, cant reach customer service

ericasainipsyd
Listener

Every recurring meeting I have scheduled is gone, with no history of meetings. I am not able to create a new meeting, or enter another meeting id. Tried to call customer service but the line disconnected every time after I entered my meeting id. I am losing an enormous amount of money missing meetings. Does anyone know what's going on?

13 REPLIES 13

NPTI
Listener

I'm having the exact same issue - beyond frustrating. 

JeffH28
Listener

I'm having the exact same issue on both fronts.

stevie1959
Listener

Me too! I thought I was losing my mind!! Zoom is telling me that I don't have an account (had had one for 5 years) and won't let me join MY OWN meeting. Had to cancel with client!!

NPTI
Listener

I thought I was losing my mind also!  The meetings are now appearing, again! 

The meetings are appearing, but when I try to start my meeting it tells me I'm not the host, followed by asking me if I'd like to sign up for Zoom!!! 😖

laurabecky
Listener

I'm having the same problem! All of my upcoming meetings have disappeared!

stevie1959
Listener

Oh, thank goodness, I'm back in. But that doesn't help my client that I just had to cancel! Zoom better send out an explanation!

NPTI
Listener

What a mess, I'm getting that same message -- that I'm not the host! Yes, Zoom needs to let us know what is happening!

Jomar1
Listener

Yes same thing happened. Cannot get hold of anyone at Zoom. Had to cancel client meeting.  Then everything reappeared again about 30 minutes later.

hams425
Listener

my list of recurring meetings has disappeared - so annoying. Why do people meddle with something just to make their mark? It was better before

Ebmusicpiano
Listener

Same has happened to me - costing me a lot of money and time. Zoom’s customer support is non existent and they have no problem holding paying customers hostage. 

It is so frustrating to so the least!

NPTI
Listener

*to say the least