cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recurring meetings have disappeared from the app and previous meetings

MarkMaulding
Listener

These have suddenly disappeared except for the ones on Tuesdays.  Help!

10 REPLIES 10

shiva94539
Listener

I had the same issue this morning and could not get anyone to join. Invalid ID. I had to set up another meeting. Also, I am surprised to see no response from Zoom Support to this message. What is going on? I am thinking of leaving Zoom.

astand
Listener

This happened to me yesterday. I tried to start a recurring meeting with over 40 attendees and got an invalid link error. Several people encountered this right before the meeting. This link was originally created last August - so not over 365 days old.  The meeting was no longer on my meeting list. I had to send out a new link at the very last minute. 

@Anonymous - why is this happening?

hollyday
Listener

This happened to me today. The list remains on my laptop but had disappeared on my iPad. 

Mine disappeared on my Windows Laptop, but looks fine on my iPhone App and my Google Calendar

PamO
Listener

This just happened to me this morning. How do I get back all of my meetings???? @zoomsupport

M6vi
Listener

The same happened to me and reschedule them. But the format has changed.... now I see as many recurring classes as I have during the year. OMG help me too!!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  
Regards

SusanCP
Listener

My recurring meetings are all gone from my computer.  I can access them on my iPad, but I need them on the computer.

davidkou
Listener

My Recurring Meetings just disappeared from the Windows Zoom Apps after I updated the apps.  It was there just minutes before the update took place, and next minute it was gone! How to get it back?

PaulCW
Listener

Mine as well. This seems to be a recurring problem, Zoom. Past time to get it fixed.