cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting number is wrong, error 3706

rockwellwindsr
Listener

I have seen a few different questions posted with this same issue, but unfortunately the answers for them were all related to different things like missing params, not the meeting number, which is unfortunate because it makes solving this challenging when the error is not the real error.

I am trying to set up joining an embedded meeting in a website.  But I can't get the configuration dialed in and keep getting told "wrong meeting number".

The signature I am getting back is this: YXQwLUlxM2dSLXVSNEFzSG00clVGZy51bmRlZmluZWQuMTYzNjQwMDcwMDk2Ni51bmRlZmluZWQudDMwMFYzenZtbGZNdmFoYmV0bzJqMW5Sc2NUbXZlYW5FejJtL2RKSzdLTT0=

I am getting that by following the documentation here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/signature

At this point I am just not sure what is out of line with this.  As far as I can tell I am including all the required information as is laid out here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/component-view/webinars

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @rockwelwindsr, I found a thread in our Zoom Dev Forum that may help you out! You can look into the thread here

A possibility you are not passing in the meeting ID to your signature, you are passing in undefined.

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 11.22.30 AM

Please base64 decode your signature to help debug. 

Let me know if that's helpful! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @rockwellwindsr, was my suggestion from our Dev Forum helpful? If so great! You can click 'Accept as Solution' next to my reply if this helped! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I do not see "accept as solution" anywhere, but it was undefined.