cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Interpretation

DSLove75
Listener

In addition to the 9 default interpretation languages I have added a 5 additional languages in my advanced account settings. Unfortunately, I am still not seeing the additional language options when trying to schedule a new meeting and set up the individual interpreters. 

3 REPLIES 3

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @DSLove75 ,

Here is a support article about using Language Interpretations in meeting/webinars: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

Hope this helps.

Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

I have read through all of Zooms interpretation support pages and I am very familiar with Zooms interpretation module as I have used it mutliple times in the past. My issue seems to be a technical one with the program. Zoom is not recogizing the languages that I have added within the advanced options in my account. 

jefrancisco4

@DSLove75 Are still having issues with this? I suggest you create Zoom support ticket about it. Let me know if you need help getting one created.