cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues joining a meeting

info_AKstudioaz
Listener

Yesterday we attempted to join a meeting with an employee who was out of the office and received an error message stating "to join a meeting we needed to leave other/current meeting".  At the time we were not in any other meeting or even logged in to an account.  When we chose the option leave meeting it then launched the zoom update.  Once the update was complete we selected join a meeting again and entered the Meeting ID & Meeting Passcode. It then allowed us into the meeting but then kicked the host off the meeting, who is an employee of the same company but was out of the office and hosting the meeting.  When  either employee tried to rejoin the meeting it would kick the opposite employee out of the meet.  One was trying to host & logged in and the other was attempting to join without logging in to an account.  Any one got any ideas of what could cause this and how to keep this from happening in the future?

2 REPLIES 2

Sarah-Jane
Listener

I'm having the same issue....  Sorry i can't help - and you didn't seem to get any help either.  (cue sad face...)

sean111
Listener

I am having the same problem and can't find any answers. I've tried everything. Uninstall, reinstall and everything else which normally solves these problems but still stuck in this endless leave meeting to join meeting loop. Please help someone, the Zoom bot support is useless.