cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: Sound bleed between breakout rooms?

JD_TAS
Listener

During events, we are having issues where clients in one breakout room can hear sound from a SEPARATE breakout room. Any help here?

Thank you,

JD

5 REPLIES 5

SA22
Listener

We had exactly the same problem today as well.  We split the participants into four breakout rooms but two of the breakout rooms could hear each other.  We tried to bring one of the affected breakout room participants back into the main Zoom call to see whether that solved the problem but even then we could still hear the other breakout room.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated as we've never experienced this before and this forum post was the only thing I could find about the issue.

Thanks

gritsdps
Listener

We had the same problem today as well.  We split the participants into four breakout rooms but all of the breakout rooms and the main room could hear voices from only one breakout room. I would appreciate any help on this issue. Thanks

JD_TAS
Listener

Just happened again this year at our event - any clues?

Tami2267
Listener

We have had a similar issue twice now… participants in multiple breakout rooms, and one room reported hearing the conversation from the main room. I cannot figure this out! A coworker pointed out that both times we had used music earlier when everyone was in the main session. However, it seems if that was a related factor, then all of the beat rooms would have heard the main room conversation, not just one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

My apologies, I meant breakout* room, not beat room. I am typing from my phone.