cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete reoccurring meetings

MaryK1
Listener

When I selected a reoccurring meeting to delete, I was not given the option to edit or delete, it only offers the join button. Please advise.

Thx, MaryK1 

4 REPLIES 4

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MaryK1! You can manage your meetings in Zoom web portal, the Zoom desktop client or the Zoom mobile app. The following article should help you: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363193-My-Meetings.

Let me know if you have any additional questions! 🙂

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

aowen
Listener

I have this same problem. I have "ghost" meetings that show up after I've deleted them. We did make the switch from google to m365. Either way, the option to delete a meeting does not exist for these ghost meetings.

mmmchicago
Listener

I'm having the same problem - I have no meetings scheduled yet a  regular meeting I set up two years ago won't delete. Hard to delete when zoom doesn't show the meeting existing. 

Denizen13
Listener

I am having this same issue.  recurring meetings continue to show up in my daily schedule when they have been deleted - this is becoming a critical issue as I no longer trust the zoom meeting tab - i have no idea which meetings are real and which are ghosts - will advise my administrator as much