cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i use 2 different google accounts, for sign in?

JFrankParnell
Listener

when i open the PC app, if i'm signed into my personal gmail and I want to use my work gmail, 'switch users' doesnt work.  I'm not given the option of which of my accounts to pick.  It just opens firefox and even if i sign out, on FF, the zoom app still uses whatever account is currently logged in, via ff.  Even if I sign out, zoom still logs in with one gmail and i cant switch.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JFrankParnell

The issue would be that Firefox/Google likely only has the 1 set of login credentials known to it, so you need to sign in to both accounts within Firefox, so that it presents you with multiple options. 

1. Open Firefox and go to any Google page. 
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right corner and then select Add another account. 
    Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 18.25.04.png
  3. Go through the process of adding your other Google account.

4. Now when you choose to sign-in with Google, you should be presented with multiple accounts to choose from:

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 18.27.51.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @JFrankParnell

The issue would be that Firefox/Google likely only has the 1 set of login credentials known to it, so you need to sign in to both accounts within Firefox, so that it presents you with multiple options. 

1. Open Firefox and go to any Google page. 
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right corner and then select Add another account. 
    Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 18.25.04.png
  3. Go through the process of adding your other Google account.

4. Now when you choose to sign-in with Google, you should be presented with multiple accounts to choose from:

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 18.27.51.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.