cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I move 1 meeting to another time in a series of recurring meetings, and leave all the others

DPOTTER
Listener

4 REPLIES 4

Buttercup
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

When you hit the edit button, you'll be given the option to edit the single occurrence, or edit all of them.  You can change the date by selecting the single occurrence.

If my answer was helpful or solved your issue, please remember to like or mark the solution!

jdott16
Participant | Zoom Employee

@DPOTTER @Buttercup You can also click into a meeting that is recurring, and then click on "Show all occurrences" which will allow you to edit individual meeting times:

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 10.46.30 AM.png

 I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you for the information.  I won't have a chance to try this solution, as I came up with an alternative.   If the issue comes up again, I will most certainly try.  I like the idea of Zoom, but for someone who is new, the instructions aren't clear, the settings that should be available aren't, probably because of work place restrictions, (not sure how to figure that one out).   I've been very frustrated with this program, having been thrown into it, never having used it before. Answers to questions aren't obvious and easily obtained.  This question for example.  I should have been able to ask on the website in the search or at the very least google it.  

jdott16

@DPOTTER I am sorry for the inconvenience. I understand where you are coming from, and from what it looks like Zoom is trying to make things better as best they can. You are right, it's not explicit in their article for recurring meetings for your question, but they at least do have an article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214973206-Scheduling-recurring-meetings 

Also, anytime you have feedback for Zoom you can submit it at zoom.us/feed. I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.