cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I log into one meeting from two devices at the same time?

Cheeseoid
Listener

I have a corporate licence - I'm an ordinary user.  I need to log into meetings from my corporate device so I can share screens and show documents but I would also like to be able to log in simultaneously from my tablet so I can draw diagrams with the pen because the corporate laptop has no touchscreen/pen.  This is simple to do in Google Chat but some meetings are in Zoom and, in Zoom, when I try to log into my tablet I am logged out from my laptop.  Is there a way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TomO
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

By default you can only login to a meeting from one device (Can I use Zoom on multiple devices? – Zoom Support). You would need to have either an Admin or an Owner of your account open a ticket and request that Allow Login From Multiple Resources be turned on.

I hope that helps! Please mark the reply Accept As Solution if it does.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TomO

Hello,

By default you can only login to a meeting from one device (Can I use Zoom on multiple devices? – Zoom Support). You would need to have either an Admin or an Owner of your account open a ticket and request that Allow Login From Multiple Resources be turned on.

I hope that helps! Please mark the reply Accept As Solution if it does.

That sounds great but how do I open a ticket I am trying to have sound to my hearing aids but my partner needs to hear normally so I want to use two tablets ( both apple) if that makes sense.  

islamicgames
Listener

It actually used to work, I can't remember when they disabled it.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign into an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!