cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting 2 meetings simultaneously

Badri
Listener

Hello I currently have a pro plan and i run à talent management practice! I use my zoom account to connect potential candidates and clients without my needing to enter a meeting per se. However, I would like to host 2 such interviews simultaneously as against just one. I was advised to go with a business plan and purchase 10 licenses, however I don’t have a need for 10 licences. Are there any solutions?

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi badri,

you could add one additional pro license for a second user.  please see explanation of meeting licensing for basic and pro licenses.

Usage examples of concurrent meeting limits

Below are some examples of how many meetings can be hosted in different account and license types:

• John is a Basic user on his own personal free account.
    • He can schedule as many meetings as he wants, but can only have 1 meeting active at a time, regardless of if he is actually present in the meeting or not.
  • John has upgraded and is now a Licensed user on a Pro account. He invites Paul to his account as a Licensed user.
    • John can schedule as many meetings as he wants, but can only have 1 meeting active at a time, regardless of if he is actually present in the meeting or not.
    • Paul can schedule as many meetings as he wants, but can only have 1 meeting active at a time, regardless of if he is actually present in the meeting or not.
    • John and Paul's meeting limits are independent of each other, meaning they can both host a meeting at the same time, as long as they each schedule one of those meetings (as opposed to John scheduling and hosting them both). The same goes for other users on the account.

Hosting concurrent meetings – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

drakesixwebsof
Listener

as per the example do Paul need to be a licensed user as well ?