cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request - Local recording of interpretation channels (separate audio for each translator)

meo_9jdp
Listener

I see that we can do a local recording of separate audio feeds for the first 80 participants that speak during a meeting. I tested this advanced recording settings with the interpretion option (available with webinar, but the interpretation option can also be used in zoom meeting). Unfortunately, as soon a translator is assigned to an interpretation audio channel, his separate audio recording remains silent, unless the computer doing the local recording selects the appropriate interpretation language for this translator. But then, this is the only translation we can record on a computer, even though we may have other languages available with interpretation service.  The only way we can record each simultaneous interpretation is by using many device as participants in a zoom meeting, selecting a different language to record. So for us, recording multiple translation during a zoom meeting with only one computer would be a great feature to have. Is it something developpers team at zoom can implement with the zoom client soon? Or if there is a way to do it with the actual version of zoom. I would appreciate if you can show me where to find some documentation in zoom support.   Many thanks for any information that you can give us on this topic.

1 REPLY 1

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @meo_9jdp ! This is a great suggestion. Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via our feedback form https://zoom.us/feed.  I highly encourage you to submit this there! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?