cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting registrant information to csv or excel

jmenchefski
Listener

Is there a way to export registrant information in a csv or excel format post meeting? 

9 REPLIES 9

ChrisO
Note Taker

Yes. Account Management>>Reports>>Meeting/Webinar>>Registration Report. Find the meeting/webinar you want the report for and click "Generate" on the far right of the screen. Once the report generates it will appear in your Report Queue for download as a CSV.  Zoom guides to getting started with reports can be found here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

What about pre-webinar? My supervisor wants to know who's already registered a week before the webinar.

Is it possible to export the list pre-webinar? 

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@WMC @KirstenC Yes, the registration list can be exported at any time before the webinar starts. Just keep in mind that you should export one final time after the webinar ends, to ensure you have a complete list that includes anyone that registered during the webinar to join. 

Thank you, but when I try exporting the registrants (33 registered), it only exports 3 panelists who I invited as panelists, not the attendee registrants. 

Please add this functionality!  It's desperately needed.  As well as the above need, we also need to be able to contact the registrants if a presenter is no longer available and last-minute changes are required.  Please add this functionality.  Currently we have to copy and paste each individual to an email. Not efficient.  Thank you for considering!

Toolworker
Listener

OK, the export is in Account Management>>Reports>>Meeting/Webinar>>Registration Report. .

Why isn't it (also) in the event itself?  Then we don't have to spend time searching and searching for something we knew was there ... somewhere?

BTT59
Listener

This is an excruciatingly hard-to-do task.  I hope this will help.
(1) In your web browser go to to www.zoom.us and click on the My Account button at top right.

(2) Find and click on "Account Management" (it's hidden down on the left side of the webpage: if you don't see it, do an on-page search for the phrase: account management)

(3)  Click on Account Management>>Reports.  This page tabulates a list of available report types.

(4) Click on the row that says: "Meeting ///  View registration reports and poll reports for meetings".  This is where you will find your list of registrants but it's still not easy.  You will need to:  (a) find your meeting by searching for it by date  (b) click on the generate button to generate your report.  The report is now ready for download, but you need to jump another hoop to find it. Thus:

(5) Click on the tab header that says Report Queue, and look for a download button

(Congratulations, you made it!)

IMPORTANT: USE A BROWSER WINDOW IN A LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER, ***IN FULL WIDTH***. If you don't, the download button will be hidden to the right of the viewable screen.

Agreed, we have have automated exporting Zoom meeting registrants using Salepager. Essentially we receive email reports with a csv for our Zoom meetings. Registration and participation reports are combined to provide a complete picture of attendance across multiple meetings. We also receive reports for upcoming webinars to gauge registration levels.