cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evil "Sign in with Google" pop up?

Charles_Weir
Listener

Whenever I create a new meeting in the Zoom Mac client, on saving the meeting it pops us a browser window asking me to sign in with my (separate and unrelated to Zoom) Google account. My Zoom account just has a username and password.

How do I stop this?

- Charles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Charles_Weir 

It's likely that when you are scheduling, the Calendar option is set to Google Calendar, which means Zoom is trying to export this Zoom meeting to your Google Calendar. To fix this, next time you schedule a meeting, select the Other Calendars option, which will just open the invitation info, rather than try to export the meeting to a calendar service: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 09.39.54.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @Charles_Weir 

It's likely that when you are scheduling, the Calendar option is set to Google Calendar, which means Zoom is trying to export this Zoom meeting to your Google Calendar. To fix this, next time you schedule a meeting, select the Other Calendars option, which will just open the invitation info, rather than try to export the meeting to a calendar service: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 09.39.54.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Charles_Weir
Listener

That's it! In my case as an Outlook user, I select Outlook as the calendar and wonderful things happen! Many thanks @Bort