Error 104119

fernaton
Listener

Hi. I Have Error Code 104119 trying connect to zoom 

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @fernaton, welcome to the Zoom Community!

If you are using a Zoom app/desktop client, kindly try to uninstall and then, reinstall your Zoom app. You can follow the steps in this article: How to uninstall Zoom. You can also download the latest Zoom app here: zoom.us/download.

Also, kindly check the following:

• If you are on a network with a firewall or a proxy, contact a network administrator to check your firewall and proxy settings.
  • Antivirus software like AVG may be blocking your connection to Zoom. Disable the service and try again.
  • Check with your Internet service provider that you can connect to the Zoom service.network connection, network firewall settings, or web security gateway settings. As a reference for this, you can visit this link: https://bit.ly/377Yx3L

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

anotherzuser
Listener

I also keep receiving the same error, among others like 104107. This is on my iPad.
This error never showed up before the latest iPadOS and zoom updates. I don't have any antivirus on my iPad, yet some days zoom will connect and others it will not. This is extremely frustrating if your only solution is to contact my administrator or to have to reinstall the software.

Same for me, it doesn’t let my join any zoom meeting 

Someoneqkk
Listener

Same for me, it’s just that since the last 2 weeks, it never works when I try to join a zoom meeting and this is really annoying. Do you have any other solutions?

Hi @Someoneqkk, sorry to hear that your facing some troubles with joining a meeting.

Have you tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom app?

This does the trick for many minor bugs and issues. 

Let me know how it goes!
Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello,

It's really frustrated like for others. I have already completely uninstalledand reinstalled Zoom. This solution doesn't work for me... Can u find something else ?! I need it !!