cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing invite link

Kat22
Listener

I DO NOT have access to branding yet somehow I was able to edit the meeting invitation link about a month ago.  I would like to remove the info that was previously added in the meeting link and I cannot do it.  Is there a way to gain one time access to remove the information that was added in?  I am so confused and frustrated that I cannot undo the changes that I have already made.  Have access settings recently changed? Is there a glitch in my account settings that initially enabled me to do this? I have zoom linked to acuity scheduling and I do not want meeting links going out to clients with the information that was previously entered into the meeting link! Who can I communicate with to get this resolved!?  

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Kat22, are you referring to updating a scheduled meeting? The only way to change the invitation link is if you make any updates or edits after scheduling the meeting from https://zoom.us/meeting/schedule for example whether or not the Meeting ID is automatically generated or you're scheduling with your personal meeting ID. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!