cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't have access to email linked to account

SaraKezia
Listener

I established my zoom account to use for my work, changed jobs, and did not remember to change the email associated with the account. When I try to log in, I am being asked to verify the same computer I have always used, but do not have access to the email the verification would be sent to.  I need to find a way to access the account, but can't log in and can't get any information or access to a live person without data I can only access by logging in. 

I'm hoping to be set up as a support ticket as I saw for someone in a similar situation in this forum. If anyone has hints or tips for me I would appreciate your help!

7 REPLIES 7

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@SaraKezia Thank you for visiting the Zoom Community to seek support. Because this case is unique to your Zoom account,  I have assisted in converting your inquiry into a support ticket (Ticket #13698703).  Please watch out for a follow up email with information on your case.

Zake, I have the same issues. My old email was ***********. I paid for my business account through this email and no longer have access to it. 

I AM HAVING THIS EXACT ISSUE AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE WILLING TO HELP. I established and paid for a yearly subscription for my zoom account to use for my work, changed jobs, and did not remember to change the email associated with the account. When I try to log in, I am being asked to verify the same computer I have always used, but do not have access to the email the verification would be sent to.  I need to find a way to access the account, but can't log in and can't get any information or access to a live person without data I can only access by logging in. 

I'm hoping to be set up as a support ticket as I saw for someone in a similar situation in this forum. If anyone has hints or tips for me I would appreciate your help! Please help!

My dad is having this exact same issue, and I am trying to help him. He was just charged a renewal for his annual subscription, but a couple of months ago, he changed his email address and cell phone number and no longer has access to either one. He can't get anyone on support because it asks for a code, which he doesn't have. I presume this is either a support code within his account or a code that is being texted/emailed to him to the address/number he doesn't have access to. 

Please help! He isn't able to use the account he paid for. 

They helped me fix this, I believe I went through the help on the general page and sent an email or a request explaining the situation. They verified a couple of things and got me all set. It was over a year and a half ago so I can't remember exactly but go through help links. 

KM22
Listener

Similar issue-- my personal zoom says linked to work email yet the old job (I can still access that email for a few weeks) has cancelled my zoom account.  How do I get my personal one "unlinked" from the professional one that is now defunct?

Kickymich
Listener

I am having the same issue.  The code is going to a former employee, and I can't get into her email account to retrieve it.  It's 2023.   I hope this triggers a review of our problem.