cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Poll in a meeting

MandarSakpal
Listener

Hi Zoomins,

I am using a free account. I want to use Poll feature through which I can ask participants some questions for which they can answer with one single option or with multiple option selection.

I went to "In Meeting (Basic)" option as it was suggested by ZoomBot to enable the POLL feature, But this option of enabling a POLL is not there in my free account. I want to know if this is a paid service ? And if YES, then if I go with a PRO plan then will I get the option of creating POLLS ? If NOT IN PRO, then which paid-plan should I go for ?

Also is there a way to use PRO account feature or any other paid-plan feature to use for a 30 days on trial period which will have an option to create POLL ?

Thanks in advance for your support and answers.

Regards,

Mandar RS.

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MandarSakpal

Yes, Polling is only available to licensed users, so that means you would need to upgrade to Pro. The standard Pro account provides 1 license, which you can assign to yourself and access all features that come with a Pro account. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.