cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt Recording - meeting converting as timelapsed

MishyLee
Listener

Hi, 

Wonder if anyone can offer help on an ongoing Zoom recording problem. 

I hosted and recorded a meeting which lasted just under an hour. The "double_click_to_convert" 01 and 02 files are 278,331kb and 1,446kb respectively. However, the converted mp4 video is only 37,469kb and output consists of just over 6 minutes of the whole meeting, super time-lapsed. It's as if the video was put on fast forward, participants talking so fast the contents simply cannot be understood.

This is an ongoing problem - I previously recorded a 3 hour meeting which condensed into just over 15 minutes, again with the same problem and rendering the recording redundant. We've exhausted all solutions we can think of - Zoom has been re-installed, repaired and updated multiple times. 

Is there anything I can do to correct the current recording - convert it properly into the hour-long video it's supposed to be?

And can anything be done to stop this ongoing problem with recording in zoom?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  
Regards

MishyLee
Listener

Thank you - I will raise a ticket there. 

In the meantime, if anyone else has also come across the same problem and could provide any help/advice, that would be much appreciated 🙂 

klarry
Listener

MishyLee- 

I just experienced the same issue today  xcode_error am exploring options at this time as it was a large amount over an hour ..... 😞