cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

laulau11
Listener

My WiFi has never been an issue before and now I cannot log into my account saying my connection is failing? I’ve tried to fix it multiple times and it still won’t work

9 REPLIES 9

EddiePAEK
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Can you see any error messages or popup windows while log in? Can you share screenshots of the issue?

F9DF43DB-76C4-4C68-9729-6DF35917B5A3.jpeg

EddiePAEK

Seems to have your network has some issues. Can you access Google or any other Web access with your device? Please check this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362463-Wireless-WiFi-Connection-Issues

Cheers!

The article told me to try and do a test meeting but it still won’t work, I’m not really sure how to work the wifi stuff. I’ve never had this problem before so everything is new to me.

It won’t even load to start the meeting either.

EddiePAEK

If your device really could access to Internet, please try to reinstall Zoom client App with the latest version.

Cheers!

No error message when it happens to me. Just says check your connection. I can connect to every other App just not Zoom.

Flcricket
Listener

Me too. Suddenly I can’t connect. 

TepidPenguin
Listener

I had a similar issue with one of my users. The solution was to click on the drop down arrow next to the Zoom icon at the top of the app. There's an option to connect to zoomgov.com. Select this and login. It should fail. Then go back and select zoom.us (default) and login. It should work.