cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collect Participant Email Addresses Upon Joining the Event for Recurring Meeting with No Fixed Time

sarahbaig
Listener

We hold a series of events throughout the year for a particular group of people. Dates are determined ahead of time but subject to change. We do NOT want people to be able to pre-register for it. We want to collect the email addresses of ACTUAL attendees. The pre-registration won't help us see the names and emails of people who actually showed up to the event vs those who registered but did not show up. We also want them to be able to use the same join link for every meeting. Therefore, the ideal solution would be to have a form come up when they click the join link at the actual time of the event where they submit their full name and email address. Is there a way to do this?

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @sarahbaig if you are the Host, I believe Generating Active Host report should do the trick for ya. 

As the host, you can go to https://zoom.us/account/report/user to see active host reports of Meetings hosted.

Depending on the # of participants; you will see a number of participants highlighted in blue e.x. 23, you will need to click on the number in-order to see the specifics of the participants 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

sarahbaig
Listener

@RN Thanks so much for your response!

The admin tried this out and it still does not show the email addresses of guests, only internal participants' emails show up.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I think you could try to use a poll with a custom question if you don't want to require authentication.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4412325214477-Conducting-advanced-polls-and-quizzes-in-mee... 

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 4.35.17 PM.png

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

sarahbaig
Listener

Hi @Frank_TB ! We did try turning on the authenticated users option, and it still did not work. 

Regarding the poll, I'd be concerned we wouldn't catch everyone if they signed in late.