cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a participants list - what number/email address they used

OOTP
Listener

I am having problems with a member who keeps coming in under a different name, hurling abuse at people, and leaving before I have a chance to remove and report him.  
Is there ANY way I can get information of the participants and the email address and number they joined from. I have gone into reports and downloaded it/exported etc, but just a random load of text come up.  It is possible to get this information. 

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar
Participant

Hi @OOTP 

If you have a license account with Zoom, as an admin you can view the Attendee report in your Zoom web portal > Account Management > Reports > Active Host > Filter the date From and To then click on search and look for Meeting ID. There is a Participant tab on the right side and the number is highlighted in blue that you can click to view the names, email addresses, joined and left time of the participants that you can also export to a file.

For members, go to Reports > Usage  > Filter the date From and To then click on search and look for Meeting ID. 

There is a Participant tab on the right side and the number is highlighted in blue that you can click to view the names, email addresses, joined and left time of the participants that you can also export to a file.

You may view our support page for your reference.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting 

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Huma

Or is there a way I can give you the names they have come in with and what times with screen shots of the abusive messages and get them banned from your side as opposed to giving me the information of their email addresses.  Either ban the number or the IP address?  This is a meeting for people suffering from addiction problems and peoples lives depend on these meetings.  

OOTP
Listener

Is there no way at all I can get the email address or phone number from particpants.  We have one sending abusive messages and I need to block.