Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help!

Hello, I cannot get into my Zoom account. I have my email address and my password but when it is supposed to send me my 5 or 6 digit number it doesn't send it to me so I cannot get into my account. What do I do?

Wilke by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Infuriating One Time Password Feature

We are a small, not-for-profit educational institution using Zoom to run virtual classes and workshops. We have 3 Pro accounts, and run no more than 2 classes/workshops at a time - however, the classes & workshops are run by a faculty and guest speak...

audio

Zoom hijacks my speaker so I cannot hear any other audio from other sources on my laptop. Is this just a design problem with Zoom? Or is there someway to fix this. For example, I was in a Zoom meeting and I could hear the participants. On a separate ...

Jory by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

accessıng local recordıngs

ı have a problem for a whıle. ı logged ın to zoom and attended the classes whıch was recorded by teacher. but when ı try to watch these vıdeos agaın ı get the warnıng message about the versıon all tıme. how can ı solve thıs ıssue and access my old vı...

kubra1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hide Host Cursor During Webinar (or Zoom Meeting)

I always find that seeing a cursor fly all around the screen is distracting and annoying. Even when I try to remind myself not to move the mouse around while I'm speaking, old habits die hard. Is there a setting that will allow me to prevent my mouse...

garnac by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes