cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Recording Management

jb_81
Listener

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is an option or way to download multiple zoom recordings stored in zoom cloud?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, this is not possible directly within Zoom. A workaround I've heard of would be to install an integration from the Zoom App Marketplace which will automatically copy your cloud recordings to Google Drive. From there, I know Google Drive can zip and download files in bulk. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

jb_81
Listener

Thanks for your responses.  I have looked into zBackup app and they don't support backing up past recording.  Do you by chance know any other apps that may back up past recordings?

Bort

This is another I am aware of, but have never personally used before: https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/5jjvtAZIQy-m-XkbchJMHg

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @jb_81.

If you’re a DropBox user, you can associate your Zoom account and DropBox will copy all of your recordings directly to a specific folder. To save space on your hard disk, set old meetings to not be saved on your computer – just the DropBox Cloud. The only downside I’ve seen is that it doesn’t grab the individual isolated audio files – if you don’t generate them or don’t need them, no big deal. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !