cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't live stream to FB groups.. Group doesn't show up

claudiabazaar
Listener

Since yesterday 11/6/2023 I can't live stream into my Fb group that I stream to everyday! can you help?

48 REPLIES 48

Petbrie
Listener

I have the same problem...

The name of the group of which I am an admin of, does not come up in the list of groups to which I can live stream to on Facebook. I have tried everything...please help....all the settings are in place on Zoom and on Facebook, but my group is not in the list... 😞

were you able to solve it? i have the same problem

Same 

EnglandMaggie
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Same problem! 

CletaC
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I am having exact same problem since Monday 11/6

claudiabazaar
Listener

Anyone found ANY help yet? Its not working for me and 4 of my leaders of my FB group

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @claudiabazaar @CletaC @Petbrie all of the discussions below include a couple of different scenarios that may help you solve your problem! Please let me know if any of these solutions discussions help you resolve your problem.

Zoom Stream to Facebook Group 

Live streaming to Facebook 

Need help...can't livestream to Facebook! 

Livestreaming meetings to a facebook group 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

EnglandMaggie
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

This is a new issue since 11/6/23. None of the suggestions are applicable. I’ve been live-streaming to my fb group for several years. My group just disappeared from the list on 11/6 & I’m not able to add it. Have spent way too much time on this. It has to be a glitch on the zoom end as same issue is being reported by these other users. 

100% accurate.  The same thing happened to me on the same day and I’ve been emailing with tech-support at Zoom for the last week and have received no help. They are insisting it’s on my end, but now that I have found this thread and I see that everybody else is having the same problem and has taken the steps that zoom suggests with no resolve, it’s on Zooms end.  I don’t appreciate having to do this, but I am currently researching an alternative solution. 

none of these suggestions work. this needs to be addressed asap 

Jaxobnathalir
Listener

i have the same problem since i had to install the last update

cassandrafinch
Listener

SAME. I can't even go live IN MY OWN group or any that I'm an admin in and have full permissions. even zooms permissions are all there. 
I've gone to every setting, I've restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled. I can't go live in the two groups I've always done lives in for the last couple of years. it is so frustrating and impacting my business.

Same and the customer support with zoom appears to be MISSING 

EnglandMaggie
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner
  • Yes they keep giving generic answers that are not applicable to our situation! 

same..their customer service is lame..they keep sending me to links that are already posted here and they do not solve the problem

Yep! 

Same!

Same.  My business is very impacted, and I am extremely upset that zoom is not doing anything about this. 

Jaxobnathalir
Listener

Agree. Even though I have a paid account when I call it says my account doesn’t qualify for costumer support. Terrible 

• Agree! 

Same here! Even though I have the upgraded account now, I have to pay even more to get support.  It’s a joke.

EnglandMaggie
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Same thing happened to me! Is this a zoom issue? I need this to operate my business 🤦‍♀️

It's a zoom issue. Another user helped me today to figure it out.

You know the page where you go to add al te Facebook details? At the bottom there is the Facebook settings.

When you click on that, it will show a drop down list of all the groups. Apparently it only shows 30 . DESELECT them ALL and your groups should show back up, then you can select them from the list.

It worked for me today! ☺️

Where were you able to deselect the groups? I can only select them 

CletaC
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 5.11.13 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-11 at 5.05.43 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-11 at 5.06.40 PM.png

thank you this fixed it!

Thank you!!  This is not something that zoom tech-support has asked me to do yet, so thank you so much for this help! 

Thank you so much! you saved me after a couple of weeks trying various things. 🙏
Happy New Year! 

did not work for me, all of my groups I belong to show up but not the ones I want to go live in. 

same here, this sucks

CletaC
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

See above -it works

I just tried this I deselected all then re selected all and my group does now show up in the list however it still does not show up when I try to select it to go live

CletaC
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

This works and makes sense - one of my oldest groups was the one I was trying to zoom into and it was on the bottom of the list.  I did go in and actually leave some groups I never go in. But your message above worked! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😂 😅 I have been PANICKING for days!  Whoever helped you figure this out is worth $$$$ to me.  Please tell them thank you 💕

Thank you so much, cassandrafinch. Your answer helped me to overcome my problem.

Tried it...now no groups are listed even although I toggled on the ones I  wanted...4 groups,  it now says "No Data"😫😡😡

This worked for me. Thanks!

This doesn't work for me. Because it now keeps looping me to connect to FB and won't let me pull up those settings anymore

khadija63
Listener

My problem hasn't changed since I installed the last update