Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't join a class

shawnmichal
Listener

Hi 
Hope you are doing well.
I am Shawn Michal, a student of Electrical Engineering. Due to this pandemic, our institute is providing online classes instead of physical ones.  I am using zoom for the last 2 years. I did not face any issue but today I am facing a strange issue and just because of this issue I am unable to join my important class which is related to air conditioning. Whenever I click on the link to join the class it shows an error with this notification "You can't join this class".  Someone can guide me about this that how can I sort out this issue? I will be very thankful to you for this favor. 

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @shawnmichal 

have you reached out to the host/instructor of this class? Do you have a screenshot of the error message you received? 

johnybomb
Listener

We have also been trying to connect through Zoom. When I launch the meeting it says you need to update the app. Since I am using it in Melbourne Australia it should have been connected. As I have been using the same version for a few days, the problem it is not being updated when I click on the update.