cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Sharing Sound Quality Problem

Komson
Listener

I'm using Zoom version 5.7.5 (939), on laptop with AMD Ryzen 3 4300U chipset.

Everytime I share audio from my laptop, both audio sharing only or from presentation, participants will hear cracked sound (buzzy noise). The shared audio sound quality is very bad.

I did uninstall, restart, then reinstall, yet the problem is still persist.

I also have the problem of participants VDO may freeze from time to time as well.

I never have these problems on the previous update.

How should I fix these problem?

Thank you in advance for your supports 🙂

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Komson
Listener

Hi all,

I found the solution of this audio problem.

I uninstall the Zoom. Then download and install the 64bit installer, the problem is almost gone, I mean the audio quality is much better.

Hope this help 🙂

View solution in original post

Cabin7
Listener

Upgrading the latest Zoom version ... was worse - does not recognize my microphone at all (meaning zoom is completley unusable).

I went back to version 5.6.5 which works fine.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

naomi
Listener

Hi 

I have the same problem did you resolve this?

Hi,

I still cannot solve the problem.

Some friends suggest me to adjust volume in windows setting, yet still cannot solve the problem.

So I will wait until the next update to see if the problem is solved or not.

Carolinatutuia
Listener

tengo el mismo problema y no se como solucionarlo

A mí se me solucionó el problema, desinstalando la versión que tenía y reinstalando una versión antigua, la 5.6.5 quedó perfecto 👌 ya se escuchan los videos bien

MNASPIRAN
Listener

https://zoom-us-zoom.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/3332055

I finally fixed the problem. I had done everything including a complete reinstall of Windows and nothing worked.  I just installed this version of zoom from earlier this year and all is back to normal. 

Komson
Listener

Hi all,

I found the solution of this audio problem.

I uninstall the Zoom. Then download and install the 64bit installer, the problem is almost gone, I mean the audio quality is much better.

Hope this help 🙂

Installing the 64bit installer solved the problem. Thank you

This resolved my headache of a problem too!! Audio would play distorted when I shared, but only for me. Thank you

goodhistory
Listener

Dear Komson

>I uninstall the Zoom. Then download and install the 64bit installer, the problem is almost gone,

Thank you for your help!  I have solved same problem. !(^^)!

Cabin7
Listener

Upgrading the latest Zoom version ... was worse - does not recognize my microphone at all (meaning zoom is completley unusable).

I went back to version 5.6.5 which works fine.

How did you go back to the previous version?  I have the same audio problem.

AZG_2021
Listener

Thanks for the help! I had the same problem and version 5.6.5 fixed everything!

martinasmith
Listener

our instructors were hosting a webinar about the best sublimation printers at sublimationtools

there was continuous distortion throughout the webinar until we changed the mic 😄 . Sometimes fault is at our end .

Vismyteacher
Listener

That 100% describes my situation. And it happens from time to time.  Last week I did nothing new or unusual, but the quality was perfect and my students did the listening test. I switched on the audio. But this week I had to cancel some activities with sharing audio in my KeyNote and Power Point presentations

reginaegger
Listener

I have distorted audio as well and appears this message for me ´Deactivate audio isolation´. and I cannot find this command at menu bar. It´s been a month now that this started and no solution.