cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update “Home” tab have disappeared and tab “Meetings” shows “Home” tab content

Oleksii_1
Listener

Hello.

After update Zoom client to version 5.15.2 (18096) (Windows 10 x64 22H2) in the main window “Home” tab have disappeared and tab “Meetings” shows “Home” tab content. It is problem with user account settings. I tried to login on second account on this PC and Zoom client, there are no problems. I have made screenshots from two accounts. Checked on another PC and Zoom client, same problem there too.

I did not find option to hide tabs in the settings, it looks like bug.

IssueIssueIssueIssueNormalNormalNormalNormal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It seems that the developers have fixed this problem. It is not necessary to update Zoom to version 5.15.3, everything works on version 5.15.2.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

FloPro
Listener

I have exact the same behavior

IainRS
Listener

Same problem.  However, when I took a closer look, my regular meetings had moved to a small grey text area called 'anytime meetings' on the 'meetings tab'.  Just click on the tiny chevron next toa that and my regular meetings appear.

IainRS_0-1689085985687.png

hi, what if i don't have 'any time meetings'?

Has anyone found any other places where the meetings have migrated to? )))

Artie1977
Listener

This is what happens when the company releases an update that brings significant changes but doesn't support it with an announcement and a quick video tutorial (right in the app) to explain the change. All your events are intact (just check your account in a browser and you'll find them), Zoom has introduced a calendar that now has all your scheduled events on it - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9868948921869-Using-the-Zoom-Calendar-Client

Nerea1
Listener

I have the same problem

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Yesterday, 07/12, I was in the same boat. Home was gone, Meetings moved to the spot of Home and I could not see all my meetings. It appears Zoom has fixed this. See the two screenshots I took this morning. Home is back, and when I click Meetings, I see them all.  I'm using Zoom 5.15.3. I was on the same version yesterday and it was messed up. If you don't see it correctly, I suggest signing out of the app and signing back in.  I hope this helps. 

Perfect!

It's working again after logout and login.

Thanks a lot

Greetings

Flo

It seems that the developers have fixed this problem. It is not necessary to update Zoom to version 5.15.3, everything works on version 5.15.2.