I don't have options to share sound available

shefrustrated
Listener

One participant can share, all participants, all participants

8 REPLIES 8

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @shefrustrated , do you meet the following prerequisites? Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Yes

Wai-WENDY
Community Champion | Customer

Hey there, 

The following steps may help you to find the option to share sound before or while sharing the screen.

WaiWENDY_0-1686971931715.png

This screenshot was obtained from Sharing computer sound in a screen share – Zoom Support. Click on the hyperlink for more details. You can also look at Sharing your screen or desktop on Zoom – Zoom Support to get familiar with the features of Share Screen. 

Replying

The option does not appear.

Wai-WENDY

Thank you for your reply. 

Don't worry! Can you look at the screenshot below and find the buttons in your Zoom desktop client? First, click "Share Screen" (DON'T click on the up arrow), and you will see a pop-up window like the one in my screenshot. Then look for the "Share sound" button in the bottom left corner of the window that I have circled in red in my screenshot. If it is there, tick the box. If it is not, can you provide a screenshot of this window as I do and describe the status of the button? Is it greyed out or even disappearing? It would be odd if this happened because I can't find a way to deactivate the "Share sound" option after checking all my settings. 

screenshot20230715114055.png

If you want to share sound when you have already shared your screen, look for the buttons that the screenshot below shows.

screenshot20230715122211.png

I hope you can figure out the option in the right place.

Thank you.  The screen screen helped.

Wai-WENDY

You're welcome!