cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding users to scheduled meeting

ktinnerman
Listener

I have a scheduled meeting for today for the doctors in my  office, how do I add them as users under my account to have access? It is not letting me add their emails, do they all need their own accounts to be added?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ktinnerman If you are trying to add users to your account, you can invite their email from the User Management -> Users tab. 
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363183-Managing-users 

If you are trying to add them as an alternative host, those users would need to be provided a license once they join your account. 

If they just need to join the meeting, you can provide them the meeting join URL and password information. You can have the meeting set for users to join before host/join anytime. However, I do strongly suggest you start the meeting and pass host controls if necessary. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL

@ktinnerman If you are trying to add users to your account, you can invite their email from the User Management -> Users tab. 
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363183-Managing-users 

If you are trying to add them as an alternative host, those users would need to be provided a license once they join your account. 

If they just need to join the meeting, you can provide them the meeting join URL and password information. You can have the meeting set for users to join before host/join anytime. However, I do strongly suggest you start the meeting and pass host controls if necessary. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

@J-Zoom-ATL Okay I added them as a licensed user, but when i try to add them as an alternative host it is saying they cannot be selected when I use their email

Bort

Have they accepted the invite yet? They need to fully accept the invite before they are officially on the account and available as an Alt-host. 

How do I add a user to a series of scheduled meetings?  Can I invite a user to that?