cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar- multiple occurrences but only one practice session

ECasson
Listener

Hello,

I have a question about practice sessions for Zoom Webinars. We are using this platform for an online conference over two days. We wanted to have two separate practice sessions for each of the days as we have different speakers for each day. I wondered whether this was possible to do as they are separate 'occurrences' of the same Webinar template. I have seen that the guidelines say you can only have one practice session per Webinar, and that is where I would like some clarity. 

Short question - Do we have to practice for a Webinar occurring over two-days in one practice session only or can you have individual practice sessions for each day?

Many Thanks,

ECasson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @ECasson 

I just tested this. You can indeed start a Practice Session for each instance of the same Webinar.

So long as the previous instance of the Webinar is stopped, you can start it again with a Practice Session - no problem.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert

Hi @ECasson 

I just tested this. You can indeed start a Practice Session for each instance of the same Webinar.

So long as the previous instance of the Webinar is stopped, you can start it again with a Practice Session - no problem.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

Hi @Rupert ,

Thank you for your reply, that's really helpful.