cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events Expo not working

davidmtoll
Listener

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Zoom Expo feature to work properly?...I can send out an invite to a booth owner, but the booth owner isn't able to edit their booth early or conduct meetings etc...I have a ticket placed, but that was several days ago and I'm not holding my breath...

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

When is your event?

I haven’t had booth owners edit their own booths, but willing to help — if there’s time. 

You are also welcome to join Denise Lahat’s ( @DeniseLahat ) Facebook group for Zoom Events producers. See her posts about the regular meetings where we test out features most Tuesdays in an actual Zoom Event. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros 
Join there and post some questions, and you’ll get plenty of help.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Rob_Hewitt
Listener

Hi David,

I had the same issue. The feedback I received from support is that it is not yet possible for booth owners to edit their booths. At least not for unsponsored booths and not in advance of the event.

EvelynF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @davidmtoll as mentioned by Rob, booth owners/sponsors are currently not able to edit booth details and can only be done by the event organizer/co-editor. 

Please can you elaborate more on what you mean by not being able to "conduct meetings"? The booth owner should be able to enter the booth and start the meeting.