cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events- Concurrent Webinars

ChristinaBliss
Listener

Hi- 

I have purchased Zoom Events for 3000 people. We have 1500 people signed up for an event. I was told that we could start the event with a Keynote webinar, then do (breakout rooms) concurrent webinars: for example webinar A and webinar B (attendees will chose the session linked in the hub). Then we can all come together for a closing session. 

Now the chat rep is telling me that is not possible? Can anyone offer guidance? 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @ChristinaBliss. I've created a few Zoom Conferences, and it is definitely possible to have concurrent sessions... that is you can have multiple meetings and webinars at the same time. 

Your question about breakout rooms seems to imply you want actual Zoom Breakout Rooms in your Webinars.  THAT is not possible, as Breakout Rooms are only a Meetings feature.

However, you can have a single opening session (I'm assuming a Webinar, with !500+ attendees), followed by more than one event scheduled simultaneously -- which can be a combination of meetings and/or webinars -- with those followed by a closing session (likely a Webinar) after the multiple-track timeframe.

I hope that helps.  I've found the Zoom web site where you edit the Conference is pretty good about not letting you schedule something that won't work.  If there is more information you can share, I'll see what I can do to help.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !