Registration for Zoomtopia is LIVE! Join us virtually or in person for the biggest event of the year and experience the future of AI-driven collaboration.Register today!
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore thousands of apps that work with or within Zoom
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building with Zoom's technology using SDKs, APIs, and webhooks
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Hi hive mind,
after my last post, I've had a bit of a play and I think I'm getting the hang of this Zoom events thing!
We have a conference in two weeks and we've finalised the programme. I have a couple of questions though:
1. We have two points in the conference where we have multiple sessions going on at the same time.
- I've just created three different sessions at 11.30 so I'm guessing people will just join the room they want to attend from the lobby?
- Can everyone see how many people are in the room or is that hidden for delegates?
2. We have a session where the speaker wants to put participants into a breakout room. When I've started a practice, I don't have the option for breakout. Does it matter whether I've picked Webinar or Meeting?
3. How do people join the practice sessions? Do they just join the lobby and then join their session once I've started the practice?
If anyone in the UK wants to help host this, I would love you forever!!!
glad to hear you're getting the hang of Zoom Events! 😃
To your questions:
1. Yes, correct! Your participants can just join the room they'd like to attend from the lobby directly. You can also see more info HERE on what that experience is like for the attendee. Attendee's will not be able to see how many participants are in the respective rooms.
2. Breakout rooms are only available in Meetings. Feel free to see a more detailed step by step guide on how to set this up HERE.
3. So the practise session is only available for the Host/Panelist of Webinars (Meetings does not have this available). Panelists should just be able to join the practise session using the panelist link they have received from the host of the webinar. You can see more information on this HERE.
Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed. 😊