cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar with multiple sessions/speakers

MBDACFP
Listener

i am hosting a webinar next week with three separate sessions. 1pm, 1:30pm and 2:00pm. I'm planning to have the 1:00 speaker join a practice session before i launch the webinar.  For the remaining speakers, I'm planning to have them join as participants and then promote them to panelist right before their time.  This seems less risky then having them join and accidentally turn their camera or audio on before their session time.

Thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @MBDACFP,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! I think that this is a great plan. You can easily move attendees to panelist through the participants button on your webinar as the host or co-host. I would just make sure that you communicate fully to the planned speakers and use the chat function to prepare them and also move them to participant maybe five minutes prior to their time to speak. That would be my suggestions, but it appears to me that you have a good grip on your webinar plans. 

Kind Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB

Hello @MBDACFP,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! I think that this is a great plan. You can easily move attendees to panelist through the participants button on your webinar as the host or co-host. I would just make sure that you communicate fully to the planned speakers and use the chat function to prepare them and also move them to participant maybe five minutes prior to their time to speak. That would be my suggestions, but it appears to me that you have a good grip on your webinar plans. 

Kind Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?